ATTENTION: The New Horizons Chapter is dedicated to serving others and providing fun and exciting activities for both youth and adult participation throughout the year. In order for this to happen effectively, communication is key! Please take a minute to fill out this form with up-to-date contact information so our officers and chairmen can inform you about all of the fun and exciting events happening this year.
The mission of the Order of the Arrow is to fulfill its purpose as an integral part of the Boy Scouts of America through positive youth leadership under the guidance of selected capable adults. As Scouting’s National Honor Society, our purpose is to:
– Recognize those who best exemplify the Scout Oath and Law in their daily lives and through that recognition cause others to conduct themselves in a way that warrants similar recognition.
– Promote camping, responsible outdoor adventure, and environmental stewardship as essential components of every Scout’s experience, in the unit, year-round, and in summer camp.
– Develop leaders with the willingness, character, spirit and ability to advance the activities of their units, our Brotherhood, Scouting, and ultimately our nation.
– Crystallize the Scout habit of helpfulness into a life purpose of leadership in cheerful service to others.
For a full list of events, try the calendar
Work on your brotherhood rank requirements to seal your membership in the order of the arrow
All you will have to do is these 4 simple tasks. For more information and brotherhood questions, click here.
Finished Brotherhood? Go Beyond.
Silver Beyond Brotherhood: Here
Gold Beyond Brotherhood: Here
1. Attend *one* of the following Chapter meetings:
2. Participated in *one* service projects
3. Attend *one* Lodge Event as listed below:
Fall Reunion, Fellowship Banquet, or Spring Conclave
4. CAMPING RECORD
Six days and nights of camping (Such as summer camp)
Please like our brand new page! Click ‘like’ above, or visit us @ facebook.com/NewHorizonsOA.
Visit us on Twitter. @https://twitter.com/NewHorizonsOA. Please follow us @NewHorizonsOA.
Follow us on Instagram at https://instagram.com/newhorizonschapter/.
Check out photos taken by the chapter and Follow us on Flickr at newhorizonschapterphotos.
Friend us on SnapChat at nh_chapter.
To receive Text Message Notifications Text @nhchapter to 81010.