2019 New Horizons Banquet
Registration is now open.
New Horizons Chapter Banquet
Monday, February 11 starting at 6p (doors open at 5:30p).
Bonhomme Presbyterian Church (14820 Conway Rd, Chesterfield)
Coords: 38.6492271, -90.5368707
Early Bird price through January 31 is $18 per person.
As of February 1 the price is $22.
At the door the price is $25.
$2 discount for ceremonialists – your ceremonial team advisor has the ceremonial discount password.
This will be a great evening of awesome food, a special guest speaker, a chance to pie the officers (bring some extra money), fellowship and the presentation of the Chapter Distinguished Arrowman Awards.
To encourage fellowship we ask you to bring a dessert to serve about 4-6 people. Please mark any desserts that contain nuts.
As the officers talked and promised during the elections at Fall Reunion, your feedback is important to us. We would like to learn what you want to do at the Chapter level so it truly is YOUR OA.
Below is a link to a survey about past Chapter meetings and service projects concerning how you think they have run in the past and how you think they should run in the future. Please click on the link to bring up the survey. Enter your answers and ideas and submit. Entering your name is optional.
ATTENTION: The New Horizons Chapter is dedicated to serving others and providing fun and exciting activities for both youth and adult participation throughout the year. In order for this to happen effectively, communication is key! Please take a minute to fill out this form with up-to-date contact information so our officers and chairmen can inform you about all of the fun and exciting events happening this year.
The mission of the Order of the Arrow is to fulfill its purpose as an integral part of the Boy Scouts of America through positive youth leadership under the guidance of selected capable adults. As Scouting’s National Honor Society, our purpose is to:
– Recognize those who best exemplify the Scout Oath and Law in their daily lives and through that recognition cause others to conduct themselves in a way that warrants similar recognition.
– Promote camping, responsible outdoor adventure, and environmental stewardship as essential components of every Scout’s experience, in the unit, year-round, and in summer camp.
– Develop leaders with the willingness, character, spirit and ability to advance the activities of their units, our Brotherhood, Scouting, and ultimately our nation.
– Crystallize the Scout habit of helpfulness into a life purpose of leadership in cheerful service to others.
For a full list of events, try the calendar
Work on your brotherhood rank requirements to seal your membership in the order of the arrow
All you will have to do is these 4 simple tasks. For more information and brotherhood questions, click here.
Finished Brotherhood? Go Beyond.
Silver Beyond Brotherhood: Here
Gold Beyond Brotherhood: Here
1. Attend *one* of the following Chapter meetings:
2. Participated in *one* service projects
3. Attend *one* Lodge Event as listed below:
Fall Reunion, Fellowship Banquet, or Spring Conclave
4. CAMPING RECORD
Six days and nights of camping (Such as summer camp)
Please like our brand new page! Click ‘like’ above, or visit us @ facebook.com/NewHorizonsOA.
Visit us on Twitter. @https://twitter.com/NewHorizonsOA. Please follow us @NewHorizonsOA.
Follow us on Instagram at https://instagram.com/newhorizonschapter/.
Check out photos taken by the chapter and Follow us on Flickr at newhorizonschapterphotos.
Friend us on SnapChat at nh_chapter.
To receive Text Message Notifications Text @nhchapter to 81010.